Friday, May 3, 2019

2019 Gypsy Wife - Section 5 Assembly



Using the diagram of Section 5 on page 27 of your pattern, I started by cutting and adding the strips between the two larger SqNsq blocks at the bottom of this section.

Hint:  Check the width size of your strips.  I had to corrected mine later but forgot to take a new picture.


Next I added the strip on the right side of the HST block


 It was at this point I decided on a design change.... not because I can't do partial seams, but because I wanted my little deer SqNsq block farther away from Crazy Anne.  I added a strip on the right side of the HST block.



Here I moved the little block down to the bottom and put three short strips on top of it.  This eliminated having to do a partial seam. 


Now I added the four strips next to the bordered pinwheel block.



Here is my completed Section 5





No comments:

Post a Comment