Friday, June 7, 2013


Last year, with Bonnie's permission, I cut kits and stitched up a couple of quilt blocks using her pattern, Floribunda, to offer as a class for  FCE Craft day.  The extra kits and fabric I have been using as one of several leader/ender projects.  I finally have 20 blocks complete and assembled the quilt several weekends ago... I've just been too busy to get around to posting this.  Unfortunately, I didn't refer back to the pattern before assembling and I slanted all the blocks in the same direction instead of alternating to make an "X".  Oh well,  it's done and I like it anyway!

Now I must find fabric for a backing.