Thursday, December 19, 2013

Celtic Solstice Update...

I've made a little more progress on this new mystery quilt by spending Quiltcam time cutting more blue triangle pairs!   

I've got my plan and am checking them off as I cut five of each pairing.
Here is my progress after my first cutting session

Last night during Quiltcam I marked off another 90+

This puts me at about half-way done cutting these blue 380 triangle pairs  needed for this king size quilt!  

My sewing time is very limited this year, so keeping up is totally out of the question.   I know Bonnie suggests doing whatever amount you can of each step as clues are revealed, but I find that too confusing... and I don't want to have piles of assorted parts scattered around the room... for who know how long it will take me to complete this.   I think it is much easier for me to work only one step at a time.