Saturday, April 6, 2019

2019 Gypsy Wife Section 3 Assembly

Assembly of this section is pretty easy.... no partial seams.

                                                                                                                                                    I laid out the blocks and sewed my first strip to the left of the Color Wheel block  and then sewed the Courthouse Steps block on top of that.                                                                   I then sewed that group of strips together that go underneath the Sqaure in Square blocks.






 I then sewed the strip set above the Square-in-a-Square block together and attached it to the block
 The two Square-in-a-Square blocks are then sewn together.

I assembled the strip set that goes under the SqNsq blocks and attached it to the bottom of the blocks

The side strip is then sewn to that.




Last step is to so them to the Courthouse Square block to completed Section 3.

   











At this point, you can, if you wish, attach Section 3 to Sections 1&2





You can leave a comment here or message me with any questions.

Thank you for following along.

No comments:

Post a Comment