Tuesday, July 16, 2019

A new adventure



 I love quilting and making quilts.  I have gifted quilts to many friends, family, Quilt of Valor, church fundraisers and groups and still have quite a few stored in tubs in the basement.

The last several years I have had a vendor booth at Santa's Workshop, the local guild show and my church festival and sold quilted items.... and I still have more in storage.

 I have been looking for more outlets to sell my goods and recently I was presented with the idea of a consignment shop in town.




 We celebrated a grand opening 4th of July weekend with a ribbon cutting and visit from Mayor Ricky Shelton. I am one of 14 vendors with various items and gifts for sale....furniture, jewelry, knitted/crochet items, glassware... and of course, quilts and quilted items!


My shop is set up and stocked and I will be continually adding or changing items for sale.


I am working on some samples for memory quilts and pillows to be added soon!  I will take orders and make quilts in colors, sizes and a choice of design patterns.

I plan to spend one Saturday each month in the shop visiting with customers and taking orders... (I'll announce on Facebook which Saturday depending on my family schedule each month)
Shop hours are Monday - Saturday 10am - 5pm I can be reached via Facebook    
https://www.facebook.com/Hillsdale-Quilts-300338760018564/ 
or by phone



No comments:

Post a Comment