Last year, with Bonnie's permission, I cut kits and stitched up a couple of quilt blocks using her pattern, Floribunda, to offer as a class for FCE Craft day. The extra kits and fabric I have been using as one of several leader/ender projects. I finally have 20 blocks complete and assembled the quilt several weekends ago... I've just been too busy to get around to posting this. Unfortunately, I didn't refer back to the pattern before assembling and I slanted all the blocks in the same direction instead of alternating to make an "X". Oh well, it's done and I like it anyway!
Now I must find fabric for a backing.